Boiler Room Explosion At Chateau Beach Condominium

By Sharon Elster, Editor

Update on the 34th floor boiler room explosion at Chateau Beach Condominium on 174th Street and Collins Avenue. Although earlier news stated that dozens more had been injured, latest reports list eight people injured including two Miami-Dade Firefighters. The likely cause of the explosion was a gas leak, however the building’s general contractor disputed that there had been a leak. Area residents who for many months had observed what seemed to be a flawless operation as construction of this luxury structure neared completion, were in disbelief that this could happen.  For more details go to:

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/aventura/article37361931.html

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>